Tuesday 15 September 2015

Exciting News!! I'm an Elliot's Angel!

Evening everyone! Hope you're all well!

I'm back tonight with some exciting news I wanted to share......I'm so pleased and excited to have been chosen to be a part of Hope and Chances Creativity's new Design Team called Elliott's Angels! 



I'm really looking forward to working as part of the Design Team, as I get to use.....wait for it.....wait for it.......Spellbinders dies!!! Love, love, love them! I am literally in Crafty Heaven! 

You can check out their website at the above link, as they have some fabulous crafty items for sale. They also have a blog, which you can find here.

I'm so honoured to have been chosen along with my very talented fellow Angels. Pop on over and have a look for yourselves.

Hopefully I will be back very shortly with my first Design Team Project eekkk!!

Until then....

Toodle pips! 

Donna.x

2 comments: