Tuesday 7 July 2015

Nordic Christmas Sample

Evening all!

I'm back tonight with my first post as part of Crafter's Companion's Spectrum Noir Design Team! 

Here’s one of my favourite samples using the new Nordic Christmas collection from Crafter’s Companion UK! I coloured the
stamps with my Spectrum Noir pencils.



The range is being showcased over on Ideal World by the lovely Fiona as we speak, so go check it out!

The ingredients used:
Santa & Reindeer Stamp
Neenah Card
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
SPECRUM NOIR PENCILS
Blender Pencil, 112, 117, 119 and 120
SPECTRUM NOIR PENS
DR3 & CR7, BT2 & 5, OR1 & 3, CR1 & 3, CT3, JG3 and LG5
Die’sire – Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame
Die’sire – Snowflakes
Black Card
Nordic CD – Coluriser – Design 1 – Black
Satin Finish Printer Paper
Foam Pads
Centura Pearl – Hint of Silver
Collall – All Purpose & Tacky
Gems
Stickles

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Toodle pips!

Donna.x


No comments:

Post a Comment