Thursday 26 March 2015

Times Gone By - Sneaky Peak #2

Evening! 

Hope you've all had a good day. Work is really busy for me at the moment, but I've managed to grab a few minutes to pop on here to share another card I made for Crafter's Companion forthcoming Pick of  the Week launch on Create and Craft tomorrow. 

The collection is called Times Gone By and features two CD's and 4 A6 stamp sets, which are fabulous!

Here's a card I made using one of the stamp sets and papers from CD2.


I coloured the image using my Spectrum Noir pens and then made the flower embellishment using clear embossing powder and my Tim Holtz distress ink. 

The full ingredients for the card:

CD 2 – Design Papers
Stamps
Neenah Card
Memento Black Ink
Spectrum Noir Pens
Petals – GB1, 4 & 6 and Blender pen
Centre – TN5, 7 & 8
Leaves – DG3 and CG2 & 4
Background – LY3 and CG1 & 2
Ranger Perfect Medium
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Ribbon
Lace
Gems
Kraft Card
CC Printable Light Paper
Collall – All types

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. 

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment