Sunday 29 March 2015

Another Times Gone By Sample

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all well. I've been feeling a lot under the weather this weekend, which is typical as it was my first "work free" weekend in ages! But hey ho, I'm looking forward to the upcoming long Easter weekend! 

I wanted to share another of the makes I made for Crafter's Companion's Time Gone By launch, which is currently being aired on Create and Craft. 


For this one I used one of the stamps set and then papers from CD2. As I'm sure you're all aware by now the papers in this collection are absolutely fabulous and well worth printing out lots for your stash! 

Full ingredients for the card:

CD 2 – Design Papers
Kraft Card
Cc Printable Light Paper
Stamps
Memento Black Ink
Die’sire – Cameo Stamping Frame
Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Collall – All types
Spray & Sparkle – Gold
Ribbon
Gems
Foam Pads
Flowers

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment