Thursday 13 November 2014

A Friend's Wedding Card

Hey everyone!

Just a quick one from me tonight with a card I made for my friend's wedding at the weekend. I apologise for the poor picture, but with the dark nights I don't see much daylight in the winter with working all day. 


The stamp is an All Dressed Up stamp and it was perfect for my friend's wedding card. In fact after showing it to her a few months back she insisted that I made her card using it. 


It was coloured using my Spectrum Noir pens and then I added frantage to the background. The image was cut out using Spellbinders Pierced Circles and the banner die is from La La Land Crafts. The embossing folder is a Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Rose Vine. 

As always thank you for taking the time to stop by. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:


Toodle pips! 

Donna.x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, love the frantage and background around the image

    Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up and good luck
    Anne
    Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and everything about it Donna. Gorgeous colours, fab use of the Frantage and gorgeous embellies.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete