Saturday 27 September 2014

Moonbeam Meadow Santa's Delivery Sneaky Peek

Hiya!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Today has been the start of my dog sitting duties, as my parents are away for a couple of weeks, so I have to contend with a very large German Shepherd (a gentle giant btw!), a 3 year old, a husband who is convalescing, 2 houses and a full time job! So wish me luck! 

Anyway, back to crafting and whilst I've got the chance (!) I just wanted to share with you another of my Moonbeam Meadow makes. This one I used the Santa's Delivery stamp and coloured him up with my Spectrum Noir pens.


The bunting and the backing papers are from the CD. There's so much that you can do with with this collection and some of my DT buddies have made gorgeous cards, which will be sure to inspire you. So make sure you tune into Create and Craft on Monday morning to have a peek!

Ingredients used:

Moonbeam Meadow CD - Christmas
Santa with presents stamp
Memento Ink – Black
Neenah Card
Spectrum Noir Pens
Suit – DR1, 3, 5 & 7
Face FS1, 2 & 4 and CR1
Beard and Fur – IG1, 2 & 3
Boots, Gloves & Belt – IG5, 8 & 10
Buckle – GB3
Lamp – IG1, 3 & 5
Light – GB1 & 4
Birds – TN6 & 8 and EB6 and DR1
Sled – TN6 & 8 and EB6
Presents – GB1 & 4 and IB1 & 2 and HB1 & 3 and IG3 (shadow)
Background – IG2
Light Printable Card – 160gsm
Satin Finish Printer Paper
Embellishments – Design 8
Design Set 9 – Backing Paper – Colour 1
Centura Peal – Silver
Die-sire – Just the ticket
Glitter Glue

As always thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment