Sunday 14 September 2014

Crafter's Companion Challenge - Autumn

Hey everyone!

Hope you've all had a really nice weekend! Mine's been good, went to a surprise 60th birthday party last night and today been visiting some family in their new home. I just love the weekends! 

Anyways, I'm back today with my card I made for this month's Crafter's Companion Challenge, which is very aptly themed Autumn and where you can enter here.

The leaves are starting to change colour, the nights are starting to draw in and there are Christmas cards in the shops, so that can only mean one thing.......Autumn! 


I love the colours of autumn, so really wanted to bring them out in my card. I coloured the image in with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.


Ingredients for the card:

Stamp – Rachelle Anne Miller – “Wise Words”
Neenah Desert Storm
Memento – Black Ink
Satin Finish Printer Paper
Core-dinations
Download of the Month – November 2012 – Autumn Floral Delight
Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Die’sire Essentials – Just the Ticket & Beautiful Butterflies
Ribbon
Flower Button
Glue (All)
Black Card
Die’sire – Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame
Die’sire – Leaf 2
Spectrum Noir Pens
Leaves – OR1, 2 & 3 and GB5/ CR1, 7 & 8/ TN 3, 5 & 7
Branches – EB5 & 6 and GB8 & 10
Background – OR1, CG1, CT4 and CR1
Owls – CR8 & OR3/ CG1, 2 & 4/ GB1, 2 & 3
Spectrum Noir Pencils
018, 021, 026, 051, 059, 094, 103 and 120

I really hope that you will be able to come and join us in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations!

Bye for now!

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment