Tuesday 10 June 2014

Crafter's Companion - June 2014 Challenge

Evening all!

Just wanted to share a card I made for this month's Crafter's Companion Challenge - Tags, Bags and Boxes, which you can join in with on Facebook here (UK) and here (US). 


The inspiration for my idea came from the Crafter's Companion Halcyon Days CD Rom. I love the summer and the beach, so I thought I'd use the Bird House template on the Sweets Treats embossing board to make a beach hut :-)


I can imagine a whole row of these in different pastel colours! Perhaps something to work on as a future project!


The ingredients I used to make the box were:

Sweet Treats Embossing Board – Special Treats
Ultimate Pro
Core-dinations – Signature Series - Lights
Centura Pearl (Hint of Gold)
Collall (All Types)
Mini Brad
Ribbon
Lace
Twine
Wooden Mini Plaque
Cocktail Stick
White Gel Pen
Martha Stewart Punch
Patterned Paper (from left over stash)

The majority of the above projects can be found over on the Crafter's Companion website.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I look forward to seeing your creations on this month's challenge.

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

1 comment:

  1. I love it. It's so summery. Really sweet and clever xx

    ReplyDelete