Friday 3 May 2013

Cute Tilda On Mattress

Evening everyone! I've had a such a busy week at work and I'm so glad that it's the Bank Holiday weekend! Fingers crossed that the weather's going to be nice, although I really need to spend some time sorting out my craft room......I mean study if my hubby's reading this :-).
 
Here's a card that I made for a couple of challenges that I really wanted to enter.
 

 
I layered a couple of the Tilda stamps to make this image and coloured her in with distress inks. I added stickles to her crown to give her some bling! The challenge over at Midweek Magnolias this week is add Lovely Lace, therefore I framed the picture with some lace from my stash.
 
 
For this week's Magnolia Down Under Challenge it's Button It Up, so I used some button ribbon out of my stash and then added a couple of buttons including one in the middle of the bow.
 
 
I finished the card off with some flowers out of my stash.
 
 
Ingredients
Tilda Mattress
Little Cute Tilda
My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad - Love Me
Spellbinders - Floral Doily Accent
La La Land - Heart Banner (loving this die)
Flowers
Button Ribbon
Buttons
Stick On Diamantes
Lace for around the image
Leaf punch
 
Challenges
Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Button It Up
Midweek Magnolias - Lovely Lace
The Ribbon Girl - April Magnolia Challenge - Add A Die Cut

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I'm hopefully off now to win the lottery :-). Fingers crossed!
Toodle pips!
Donna.xxx
 

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW - I just LURVE your colouring - awesome job! And your layout is fabulous too! Love it!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh awwwwwwwwww Very very cute!! Love the use of the buttons for the MDUC this week..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love your lovely coloring and fab details! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. tempur-pedic complaints

    ReplyDelete