Sunday 21 April 2013

Saturated Canary Nevaeh

Morning all!
 
Hope you are all well :-). I've been busy this week making a batch of cards for charity, which I've found really enjoyable, but I've also found the opportunity to make this card for the Saturated Canary Anything Goes Challenge.
 

 
Pink and Orange are a favourite colour combination of mine and I have used distress ink markers to colour her in. I really like Saturated Canary images especially the ones with the big frilly dresses!
 
 
I bought a similar dress to this yesterday, although it was navy - a thought for the next time I ink her up :-).
 
 
The ingredients for the card are:
 
Saturated Canary - Nevaeh Stamp
Distress Ink Markers
Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals and A2 Filgree Delight
Ribbon (Pink and Orange)
Flowers (WOC and The Ribbon Girl)
Gems
Paper - First Edition - Desert Blooms
 
Challenges
 
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts - April Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo
Addicted to Stamps & More - Anything Goes

 Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Toodle pips!

Donna.xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna. Fabulous colouring on your charming image and the colour scheme is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, stunning card!! The colors are amazing and I really admire your coloring skills. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning warm colours. Thanks so much for playing with us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete