Sunday 19 August 2012

My First Upload....here goes!

This is a card I made for a friends birthday. The image is a Whimsy Stamp called "Rose and Felix" and it was coloured with a mixture of promarkers and copics. The card stock and embellishments were then chosen to match the colour of the stamped image. The sentiment is from LOTV and the die cut was made using the Mini Fanciful Flourish die.
 
 
 
Took a while to figure out my JPEG's from my JPG's and PNG's..............Got there in the end.....probably by the long route :-) 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna and welcome to blogland, I can't follow you yet as there is no follow button but I will pop back. Hugs Teresa xx
    P.S. you can click on my name to come and see my blog if you wish, that's how easy it is. Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, thanks for having a look. I regularly have a peak at your blog, now I can do it officially lol! Your cards are beautiful - I'm a big fan of Magnolia Tilda. Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Well done, I am a relatively new Blogger too! Keep on plodding, it is worth it! Your cards are lovely. x Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Have been reading your posts on Docrafts and picking up a few hints along the way - hope you don't mind! Your cards are lovely and your blog looks very good. I'll get there in the end. Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card hun lovely design xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having a look and leaving a comment. Donna.x

      Delete
  5. BEAUTIFUL CARD,LOVE THE CUTE IMAGE.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having a peak at my blog and for your lovely comment. Donna.x

      Delete
  6. Happy new blog! Gorgeous card, love the image and your embellies are beautiful.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete